The trusted network of contractors in Canada
Very happy with the service received, great price, fast, professional.
Very satisfied with the contractor
Excellent help for customers.
Want to renovate your bathroom and find a trusted contractor in the Toronto area? Let Smart Reno take care of finding real renovation specialists in the Toronto area for you!
Installation of pre-build vanity to install in our basement bathroom (removal of existing vanity)
Please note - vanity should slip in as space is 36.5inches but may need to be framed (have a lot of framing wood) since there will be a gap, also plumbing comes from the floor not from the wall so vanity may need to be moved forward slightly - there are 4 inches to play with. Cut a butcher block counter (already purchased) into shelves for exposed cupboard shelves
- Installation of a sink cabinet with 2 drawers. Please note, plumbing comes out of the floor and cannot be moved into the wall (would be great if you could build a box around existing plumbing so not exposed)
- Moving shower head up 3-4 inches. Please note, the shower head is on drywall and plumbing is accessible from a wall behind (we have replacement drywall as needed)
- Ceramic floor installation. Tiles already purchased (tiny and lighter in color)
- Please note, the entire bathroom may be 4ft by 6ft (it is tiny!)
- Sliding door installation/removal of existing door and replacement - will have to frame the inside (we have the wood)
Installation of 2 doors upstairs (doors are purchased and in our home)
We can purchase all materials needed prior to start of work.
Entire space is 95% gutted. Space will be 70-80 SF floor space. Looking in particular for a framer to complete the shell- frame, insulate, move one wall to enlarge space. Need the floor to be completed for a curbless shower with WEDI or Schluter system and also radiant heating installed. Have a plumber, electrician, and mech already.
- My bathroom is approx. 6.5' x 6.5'
- Looking to do a full gut (new bath, floor, vanity etc...)
- Not looking to move any plumbing points
Do you want to build a bathroom of your dreams but keep hesitating to get started?
Smart Reno can bring you the support you need! There’s no need to fear unpleasant surprises when you entrust your project to reliable and motivated contractors!
A bathroom can often be one of the most relaxing spaces in your home. This is one of the big reasons many homeowners are cautious when it comes to choosing a contractor they can trust with their bathroom renovations.
With Smart Reno, you can quickly find the most reliable contractors in Toronto and plan the makeover of your space. Keep the following things in mind when planning the renovation of one of the most important rooms in your home:
Always keep in mind comfort and convenience before going for aesthetic appeal! Take the time to clearly identify the needs of every member of your household to choose a bathtub or shower that will satisfy everyone in your new bathroom.
Once again, practicality should take precedence over aesthetic desires when choosing new flooring for your bathroom. Some materials are more resistant to moisture therefore, no matter what type of flooring you choose. Make sure it is water repellent!
Storage space is an important element to keep in mind when doing bathroom renovations. Plan for cabinets that can store toiletries and think about adding racks to the wall to hang your towels and bathrobes.
In many cases, limited space is available when planning a new bathroom. A good contractor will take advantage of the angles in your room to provide you with an ergonomic and comfortable space .
No matter what you have in mind, Smart Reno will find you the most qualified contractors in the Greater Toronto Area. This way, you know that your bathroom renovation will be in good hands!