The most important network of trusted contractors in Canada
As an electrical contractor, I am aware of the quality difference between hiring someone for a particular task, which brings me to your department.
Looking to open up a wall in my kitchen to give a more open look. I'm assuming it is a load bearing wall so I understand additional supporting would be required. The wall to be partially removed would be about 8ft wide and 5ft tall almost to create a window to have a makeshift island. The rafters run perpendicular to this wall and the entire wall is about 12ft wide.
2500 sq feet house need to be painted
Build 300 sq ft composite deck (with 3 sets of 2-step stairs - led lights on risers of stairs)
Railing all around the deck.
Built in kitchen (bbq, sink, etc not included - only the structure)
Pergola (I have one in mind that is reasonably simple to make out of lumber).
Stone slabs on ground (about 100 sq ft)
Composite steps around a jacuzzi with privacy fence corner.
We require two quotes:
1) Build a 230 square foot 3rd floor deck on top of second story structure, in basic treated wood
2) Two parts to this submission :
-Build temporary support structure for current 2nd and 3rd floor decks while 1st floor demolishes back extension.
-Build final permanent support structure for 2nd and 3rd floor decks which allows space underneath for 1st floor to rebuild in future.
In the quote, we will need to know if any permits or plans from engineers or architects will be required.
Project Description: (second floor)
• Remove existing tiles
• Disconnect the plumbing
• Remove current bathtub
• Remove current vanity
• Dispose garbage
• Supply and install drywall, mud and tape where needed
• Install new shower enclosure supplied by the homeowner
• Supply and install cement board for the shower
• Supply and install the needed plumbing
• Supply and install pot light in the shower
• Install vanity light supplied by the homeowner
• Install wall tiles for shower supplied by the homeowner
• Install faucets, vanity
• Install floor tile supplied by the homeowner
• Supply and Install quarter round
Remove vanity in master bathroom and install the new double sink
vanity supplied by the homeowner
Request for an estimation for repair and extension of the porch, attached to the immovable.
Current Dimensions: 4 Feet x 11 Feet
Desired Dimensions: Approx 8 Feet x 14 Feet
Installation of staircase from porch to ground level. At present the porch landing
is approximately 6 Feet above ground.
There is structural repair to the current supporting Joists.
My husband and I are looking to get a quote on re-flooring our condo. Here's the info:
It's a 993 square foot condo. It's an open-plan kitchen/living/dining space with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a den. Floorplan is attached.
We don't need the bathrooms done - the tile is ok in there. But we'd be looking to do hardwood throughout the space, and then a tile that looks like hardwood in the kitchen and potentially foyer area. The existing flooring would need to be removed.
We'd be looking to get this project completed before moving into the space, so there would be no furniture to move - the condo would be empty.
I'm interested in a quote, and also learning about the timing required. Ideally, we'd be looking to get this done starting April 25.
I would like to redo the sidings of my house along with reinsulating the outside portion below the sidings. Looking to use either vinyl or canexel. The house has 2 floors and both sides are in aluminium sidings. While doing the siding, I would need a solarium to be demolished as well.
I have a laundry room in the basement, approx. 12'x10', and I want to replace the existent floor ceramic. The existent ceramic tiles were instale on the concret, no plywood, and the floor is not even.
I am looking for somebody to remove the old floor tiles, make the floor even, and install new floor tiles which I am going to buy.
I will pay cash and I would like to do it as soon as possible. Also the removed old ceramic should be disposed.
Kitchen Cabinet, Countertop & Appliance – I am buying from IKEA
Kitchen Contract work (Quote 1)
• Breaking down the current cabinets and removing them, removal of existing tiles (Back splash, Floor tiles) in kitchen.
• Breaking open the over_head space on 2 walls.
• Breaking down a part of the surrounding wall of kitchen to make it an open concept kitchen + Extending a part of kitchen wall
• Installation cost for Kitchen cabinets + Counter top + Appliances (Gas cook top + Dish washer + Convection oven)
• Apply new Floor tiles, Back splash
• Plumbing + Gas work - Fitting of appliance as the Gas line need to be extended to connect to the Gas cook top and also there would be plumbing work for connecting to the Dishwasher.
• Electric Work - Fix pot lights in the kitchen & One hanging light
• Connecting Exhaust out of kitchen
Non Kitchen Contract work (Quote 2)
• Fix Handrail for steps to Basement
• Change doors to ward robe space in the bedroom - Qty: 2 (Earlier it was 4 but we changed it to 2)
• Fixing panels on 2 walls of Garage
• Changing Electric sockets in house - Qty : 20
• Replacing bathroom shower headset.