The most important network of trusted contractors in Canada
Request for an estimation for repair and extension of the porch, attached to the immovable.
Current Dimensions: 4 Feet x 11 Feet
Desired Dimensions: Approx 8 Feet x 14 Feet
Installation of staircase from porch to ground level. At present the porch landing
is approximately 6 Feet above ground.
There is structural repair to the current supporting Joists.
My husband and I are looking to get a quote on re-flooring our condo. Here's the info:
It's a 993 square foot condo. It's an open-plan kitchen/living/dining space with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a den. Floorplan is attached.
We don't need the bathrooms done - the tile is ok in there. But we'd be looking to do hardwood throughout the space, and then a tile that looks like hardwood in the kitchen and potentially foyer area. The existing flooring would need to be removed.
We'd be looking to get this project completed before moving into the space, so there would be no furniture to move - the condo would be empty.
I'm interested in a quote, and also learning about the timing required. Ideally, we'd be looking to get this done starting April 25.
I would like to redo the sidings of my house along with reinsulating the outside portion below the sidings. Looking to use either vinyl or canexel. The house has 2 floors and both sides are in aluminium sidings. While doing the siding, I would need a solarium to be demolished as well.
I have a laundry room in the basement, approx. 12'x10', and I want to replace the existent floor ceramic. The existent ceramic tiles were instale on the concret, no plywood, and the floor is not even.
I am looking for somebody to remove the old floor tiles, make the floor even, and install new floor tiles which I am going to buy.
I will pay cash and I would like to do it as soon as possible. Also the removed old ceramic should be disposed.
Kitchen Cabinet, Countertop & Appliance – I am buying from IKEA
Kitchen Contract work (Quote 1)
• Breaking down the current cabinets and removing them, removal of existing tiles (Back splash, Floor tiles) in kitchen.
• Breaking open the over_head space on 2 walls.
• Breaking down a part of the surrounding wall of kitchen to make it an open concept kitchen + Extending a part of kitchen wall
• Installation cost for Kitchen cabinets + Counter top + Appliances (Gas cook top + Dish washer + Convection oven)
• Apply new Floor tiles, Back splash
• Plumbing + Gas work - Fitting of appliance as the Gas line need to be extended to connect to the Gas cook top and also there would be plumbing work for connecting to the Dishwasher.
• Electric Work - Fix pot lights in the kitchen & One hanging light
• Connecting Exhaust out of kitchen
Non Kitchen Contract work (Quote 2)
• Fix Handrail for steps to Basement
• Change doors to ward robe space in the bedroom - Qty: 2 (Earlier it was 4 but we changed it to 2)
• Fixing panels on 2 walls of Garage
• Changing Electric sockets in house - Qty : 20
• Replacing bathroom shower headset.
Our main goal is to increase the size of our pantry by opening our existing pantry into our office space. We want to create a command station for our children to work there as well. The office space is underutilized. Our plan is to move a wall at our entrance which borders the office to enlarge our entrance and tile it. We want to remove the closet and remerge it into a working closet. We would like to renovate our bathroom on the main floor to make it more usable (remove pedestal sink and replace with vanity.) We also want to re image our living room by adding cabinets and replacing the gas fireplace and tile as well as the landing to our basement. We also would like some design ideas that would complement our house. There are a few minor electrical changes we would like to make as well as some drywall repair and painting.
I'm hoping to get my basement finished, or at least "pool table ready". It's approximately 700 square feet. If the budget allows, I'd also like to have a small bar built in.
We would like to close in a patio door in the sunroom and a window in a closet. Remove the window/door, fill in the holes and drywall the inside and repair the siding (vinyl) on the exterior.
Looking for a contractor to paint the kitchen ceiling, living room, dining room and hallway
Renovate basement to put in a small bathroom and kitchen sink. Some walls and fix ceiling, flooring and update electrical panel. Main floor to replace flooring and ceilings, install pot lights. Remove 2 walls, redo kitchen.