The most important network of trusted contractors in Canada
Ensuite bathroom needs total reno: 2 sinks with vanity, soaker tub, tiled shower, toilet. We had picked much the tile already. Pocket door to bathroom may not be wide enough for tub to be brought in. Want to replace poly-b plumbing accessible because of the reno. Possible heated floor in ensuite.
We are looking to undergo major interior renovations (and possibly some exterior): complete main floor gut and basement gut. The kitchen, bathroom, flooring would all be new, and for the basement, we want it finished.
Thank you !
Our kitchen sink has been leaking for a couple of years and we need it replaced as well as the countertops in our kitchen.
Also, we need our master bathroom shower ripped out, new shower put in and the floors redone.
Thank you for your time.
I'm looking to convert my basement into a 1 bedroom legal basement apartment. The basement is about 800 square feet in size. There is a side entrance leading to the basement. I have attached a floor plan to give you an idea of what I would like to do.
- Need to remove old bathtub, remove old cabinets, remove old ceiling fan. The old toilet has already been removed.
- Need to install the new toilet, new bathtub and shower head with tiles on walls around the bathtub, new cupboard cabinet with the sink on top, new medicine chest and mirror to be mounted on the wall, new ceiling fan, new light over mirror.
- Most of existing drywall is in good shape except for the section of wall at the end of the bathtub ( 30" x 5') and part of the ceiling (2' x 5'). These sections need to be replaced.
- Need the floor to be tiled with ceramic tiles. I will do the painting myself once the job is finished.
I am just looking for an average quality tub, toilet, tiles, and cabinets... not top end.
Bathroom dimensions - 5' x 8' x 7' high
Would like to make a rental apartment in the basement with a walk up. Currently, it is finished with a complete washroom and one bedroom. We would like to add a second bedroom, kitchen, a walk up and make it sound proof.
We are in a commercial office building and are looking to change the floorplan. There is one office we wish to tear down and incorporate into the common area of an adjacent daycare. It will require one wall (~100sqft) to be removed and a similarly sized wall to be reframed. In addition, we would like to soundproof the walls and ducts attaching these two areas. All of our ducting is exposed.
We purchased a house that is missing backwater valves in the basement. We contacted a plumber who's found that we will need to tear up the basement bathroom floor and probably work under the bathtub to install the valves. They will tear up the floor and do the concrete work. We're looking for a contractor who can re-do the tile and bathtub installation.
I would like an exterior entrance to my basement. Basement, not a walkout. The ground level would be 15X15.
- Require a drain or pump.
- Cement, stone or combination of both for the retaining wall.
- A large down for the basement entrance.
- Dawning to submit to the city with a permit. Receive a verbal from the city that this was possible
Entire space is 95% gutted. Space will be 70-80 SF floor space. Looking in particular for a framer to complete the shell- frame, insulate, move one wall to enlarge space. Need the floor to be completed for a curbless shower with WEDI or Schluter system and also radiant heating installed. Have a plumber, electrician, and mech already.