The most important network of trusted contractors in Canada
I need to paint a new installed crown moulding in my entire house. Around linear 800 ft with flat white color (same color as the ceiling). The moulding is MDF already primed and caulked and ready for painting.
Total size: 1st and 2nd floor, total 3200 ft
Rooms: living room, dining room, kitchen, front foyer, study, 4 bedrooms, 3 full washrooms, 1 2pc washroom
Items required: hardwood floor, tiling, floorboards, mudding taping and painting the walls
(Materials are already purchased)
I want to remove the existing fire escape stairs and replace it in full. Please send a suggestion for replacement materials and design.
You are welcome to visit for a better estimate.
I currently have an older 5/4 x 4" tongue and groove pine front balcony on the lower half of a duplex. The balcony is approx. 3' high and is 6' x 20' with two 4' sets of stairs (3 steps) and aluminum skirting.
I would like to have the decking and stairs replaced (wood or composite). Some of the supporting framework boards are in poor condition and would have to be replaced and some post work would also have to be done.
I need a wood deck floor built for a balcony. It is 8x11. I’d like it built in two sections so that I can lift up and clean underneath from time to time. It will be on a concrete surface and will have outdoor furniture top. I want a quality deck preferably with wood lumber. I would be happy to buy the lumber or to have the contractor buy the lumber as part of the quote. Ideally, the lumber is 11 feet long boards but flexible. It would require the building and assembly of the decking floor.
1. Purchase and install shower glass door (the door to be purchased by the contractor)
2. Tile and grout shower walls 5 ft x 5 ft
3. Install shower faucets and sink faucets (we will purchase faucets)
4. Tile and grout shower floor approx. 5 ft x 5 ft
5. Plaster all areas as needed
6. Prime and paint exposed drywall 5 ft x 5 ft
7. Install vanity with faucets (we will purchase both vanities)
8. Install new toilet (we will purchase)
9. Install new light fixture (we will purchase)
10. Install light switch and receptacle
11. Frame, drywall area beside shower 5 ft x 5 ft
12. Install shelving (we will purchase shelving)
1. Remove and dispose of the existing bathtub
2. Install drywall aqua board in bathtub area approximately 5 ft x 5 ft
3. Demolition of 2 non-load bearing walls (10 ft x 7.5 ft and 12 ft x 7.5 ft) and garbage disposal
4. Finishing of areas where demolition has been done
5. Remove baseboards throughout approx. 21 ft x 30 f
6. Remove laminate floor 10 ft x 11 f
7. Patch up walls as necessary, plaster tape as necessary
8. Painting primer 2 coats and pain 2 coats approx. 31 ft x 47 f
9. Remove and dispose of wooden shelving size 6 ft x 2 ft
10. Laminate floor installation approx. 7 ft x 30 f
Replacement of 3 windows in the basement
Window space needs to be cut and a window well supplied.
I'm looking for an inexpensive linoleum in a kitchen that is about 12' x 10'6" and a connected back entryway about 7' x 3'2". I have pulled up an old layer of the stick on lino tiles and cleaned up the adhesive as best I can using acetone. What's left is the old original lino, and I'd like the new flooring to just go on top of that.
Kitchen renovation with the full gutting of existing kitchen, floor, ceiling and walls. Size approx. 12x15 ft. Insulation of exterior wall. Tile or floating floor. Move some plumbing and electrical. New kitchen cabinets to be installed.