The most important network of trusted contractors in Canada
We are in a commercial office building and are looking to change the floorplan. There is one office we wish to tear down and incorporate into the common area of an adjacent daycare. It will require one wall (~100sqft) to be removed and a similarly sized wall to be reframed. In addition, we would like to soundproof the walls and ducts attaching these two areas. All of our ducting is exposed.
We purchased a house that is missing backwater valves in the basement. We contacted a plumber who's found that we will need to tear up the basement bathroom floor and probably work under the bathtub to install the valves. They will tear up the floor and do the concrete work. We're looking for a contractor who can re-do the tile and bathtub installation.
I would like an exterior entrance to my basement. Basement, not a walkout. The ground level would be 15X15.
- Require a drain or pump.
- Cement, stone or combination of both for the retaining wall.
- A large down for the basement entrance.
- Dawning to submit to the city with a permit. Receive a verbal from the city that this was possible
Entire space is 95% gutted. Space will be 70-80 SF floor space. Looking in particular for a framer to complete the shell- frame, insulate, move one wall to enlarge space. Need the floor to be completed for a curbless shower with WEDI or Schluter system and also radiant heating installed. Have a plumber, electrician, and mech already.
I'm finalizing a purchase on a condo that needs the following work:
- Sink repairs in both bathroom and kitchen
- New flooring
- Paint job
- Kitchen update (wall to be turned into an island, new cabinetry)
- Bathroom update (new backsplash and possibly tiling)
There are a few other small things and I am still considering additional improvements but those are the core fixes. With any additions, I will, of course, update the budget. It is a two bedrooms condominium. The building association needs one-week notification before work starts. I would like to move with at least my furniture being stored in a room of the apartment. Please let me know the earliest date you could consider starting.
I have two bathrooms and kitchens that need to be fixed. A brief list of work is here:
- Basic Plumping like change the tabs, valves and sink pipe
- Basic Electric like install an outlet in kitchen, hood, fan
- Construction like painting, replace the cabinet, repair the frames, install a ceramic and tiles
I’ll give a bit of detail on the work we're looking to get done:
· Frame in and build a pantry in a corner of a room, with shelves
· Install closet area in the front entrance. Likely a closet rod, and some shelves
· Tile backsplash in kitchen
· Redo a bad tiling job on a small outdoor patio. Likely needs the subfloor replaced
· Small finishing on indoor tiling in kitchen
· Fixing of and finishing of cork flooring installation on one floor of the house
· Putting in baseboards on stairs
· Ripping out old linoleum and putting in new flooring in the small bathroom
· Finishing/touch-up of bathroom shower tiles
· Build front steps to house.
We would like to change our kitchen counters to a concrete plaque. The kitchen has 2 counters or surfaces that will need change (L shape both):
a) small one: area 1.20m2 (12.91 sqft) we would like to have around 3cm thick.
b) the second one is a little more complicated, it is also in L shape and has the sink on it. It has a surface of 2.63 m2 (28sqft) but, not all its surface is held by the cabinets. A "stripe of 1.96x0.30mts will only be supported on the sides. As well we think a thickness of 5 cm will be good.
I need to repaint my first and second floor of semi-detached house. Approx 1200 sq ft.
This kitchen has been executed last month except for the woodworks. Items need to be fabricated and installed.
The following specs are whats required:
1- White melamine finish on 3/4"particle/plywood or other based on fastest execution time.
2- Backboard for all units.
3- All related units must be elevated from the ground via pegs and hidden by a kickstand.
Units that need to be executed are:
a- Library unit (between cabinets and the door)
b- Foldable table (between 48" and 60")
c- Wall unit and desk (in the corner off of window)
d- Shelving unit (beside hood and range.