The trusted network of contractors in Canada
We could not be more happy with our kitchen or the contractor! They did a fabulous job, were great communicators, have excellent vendors and were really nice people who we really enjoyed working with.
They were respectful of our budget, our time and we would recommend them to anyone.
Saved me a lot of searching, etc. Thanks!
I only have positive things to say about Infinite Build’s work on my roofing project:
- the work was done professionally with all proper equipment and materials
- finished ahead of schedule
- quoted a competitive price and did not exceed the initial quote
- were very responsive by email and phone
- thoroughly cleaned up the site after completion
Vlad, New Westminster
Smart Reno's services save you time and help you avoid unpleasant surprises. Our general contractors are selected on several criteria, and their professionalism is proven! No need to hesitate, call Smart Reno for your renovation projects!
Project Description: (second floor)
• Remove existing tiles
• Disconnect the plumbing
• Remove current bathtub
• Remove current vanity
• Dispose garbage
• Supply and install drywall, mud and tape where needed
• Install new shower enclosure supplied by the homeowner
• Supply and install cement board for the shower
• Supply and install the needed plumbing
• Supply and install pot light in the shower
• Install vanity light supplied by the homeowner
• Install wall tiles for shower supplied by the homeowner
• Install faucets, vanity
• Install floor tile supplied by the homeowner
• Supply and Install quarter round
Remove vanity in master bathroom and install the new double sink
vanity supplied by the homeowner
First floor : change ceramics of entrance and bathroom. Change hard woods of living room and kitchen.
Square foot : 500pi2
Master bath renovation,
1) existing raised tub deck with sunken tub,
2) existing 36" x 30" drywall & tile shower stall,
3) remove existing 60" vanity
4) existing tile floor,
5) existing tile walls @ tub deck
1) new tile floor approx. 100 s.f. floor tile
2) new 3 sides board & tile @ shower 72 s.f.
3) new drywall board where raised tub deck removed
4) Install supplied 59" free standing tub
5) install suppled new 60" vanity double sinks
6) four LED pot light & three wall sconces
7) New supplied shower valve & head
8) install supplied toilet
9) some skim coating of ceiling where shower walls removed
10) new supplied 36" glass wall @ shower
11) generally good access
Attached is sketch @ 1/2" = 1"0"
note all plumbing, light, tub, toilet & vanity will be suppled by customer, Contractor to provide all labour, board, tile @ $4.00 s.f., paint, caulking, wiring, plumbing pipe etc.
Have a specific renovation project in mind? Looking for the right person to make all your ideas a reality?
Trust Smart Reno to recommend you the best general contractors in your area to carry out all your projects, no matter how crazy they are!
Make your request today and receive a free quote in 24 hours!
There are many reasons why you may want to go through a general contractor: building, renovating or even extending your home.
No matter your project, we can recommend the specialists that best match your request with professionalism, speed, and a complete respect of your ideas. A general contractor has considerable skills in many areas of construction, making it advisable to call one for large-scale multidisciplinary work.
In order to plan your project in the best way possible, it is important to keep the following points in mind:
Do not mistakenly confuse these two experts: they do not have the same skills or the same qualifications! A general contractor has all the qualifications to supervise any type of work. A specialist contractor will only have specific skills in certain areas. These skills are certified by the RBQ.
In order to avoid problems with misunderstanding each other, make sure you fully understand your general contractor. Be clear about your project and don’t hesitate to go over your expectations in detail. In doing so, you ensure that the expert has a clear vision of the work and your satisfaction will be guaranteed!
Depending on the professional and the availability of their teams, a contractor may choose to hire companies to subcontract part of the work: roofing, electricity, foundations, etc. If you are concerned, do not hesitate to speak with your expert: he can reassure you about his choice of subcontractors and their skillset.
One of the advantages of a general contractor is that his skills allow him to manage team coordination, inventory of materials and deadlines. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about the logistics of your project.
Smart Reno makes it easy for you to find the best general contractors across Canada. You no longer have any excuses to put your projects on hold: contact us now to tell us about all your ideas!