The most important network of trusted contractors in Canada
Contractor was very easy to work with and did a fantastic job. On time and great workmanship and left the site clean and tidy. Would recommend Frank and his crew anytime.
Dan , Scarborough, ON
It was very helpful
yoko, Calgary, AB
My contractor is doing a very good job. He is prompt, efficient, and respectful of my home. To date, I am very pleased.
Smart Ren : very useful resource for homeowners requiring assistance with small projects. I would use you again.
Get in touch with the best contractors in your area with SmartReno! With our reliable service, you avoid all the bad surprises! Submit your bathroom remodeling project today!
Project Description: (second floor)
• Remove existing tiles
• Disconnect the plumbing
• Remove current bathtub
• Remove current vanity
• Dispose garbage
• Supply and install drywall, mud and tape where needed
• Install new shower enclosure supplied by the homeowner
• Supply and install cement board for the shower
• Supply and install the needed plumbing
• Supply and install pot light in the shower
• Install vanity light supplied by the homeowner
• Install wall tiles for shower supplied by the homeowner
• Install faucets, vanity
• Install floor tile supplied by the homeowner
• Supply and Install quarter round
Remove vanity in master bathroom and install the new double sink
vanity supplied by the homeowner
- My bathroom is approx. 6.5' x 6.5'
- Looking to do a full gut (new bath, floor, vanity etc...)
- Not looking to move any plumbing points
Installation of pre-build vanity to install in our basement bathroom (removal of existing vanity)
Please note - vanity should slip in as space is 36.5inches but may need to be framed (have a lot of framing wood) since there will be a gap, also plumbing comes from the floor not from the wall so vanity may need to be moved forward slightly - there are 4 inches to play with. Cut a butcher block counter (already purchased) into shelves for exposed cupboard shelves
- Installation of a sink cabinet with 2 drawers. Please note, plumbing comes out of the floor and cannot be moved into the wall (would be great if you could build a box around existing plumbing so not exposed)
- Moving shower head up 3-4 inches. Please note, the shower head is on drywall and plumbing is accessible from a wall behind (we have replacement drywall as needed)
- Ceramic floor installation. Tiles already purchased (tiny and lighter in color)
- Please note, the entire bathroom may be 4ft by 6ft (it is tiny!)
- Sliding door installation/removal of existing door and replacement - will have to frame the inside (we have the wood)
Installation of 2 doors upstairs (doors are purchased and in our home)
We can purchase all materials needed prior to start of work.
Do you want to build a bathroom of your dreams but keep hesitating to get started?
SmartReno can bring you the support you need! There’s no need to fear unpleasant surprises when you entrust your project to reliable and motivated contractors!
Bathroom renovation is a major challenge for many households!
It is therefore important to carefully select a trustworthy expert before handing over the keys to your project. SmartReno helps you make the right choice by putting you in touch with the most qualified contractors in your area.
But first, here are some key things to consider during a renovation of this type:
Does your family have children and seniors? Do you like spending time in a bathtub or do you prefer the convenience of a shower? Choose your bathroom installations according to your habits and needs.
The presence of moisture in this room requires that you choose strong, dependable flooring. A waterproof floor will ensure that your bathroom stands the test of time!
There is nothing worse than a bathroom that is cluttered with various toiletries and beauty products! To avoid this ordeal, add multiple storage options: cupboards, drawers, sliding baskets. Take advantage of your bathroom renovation to optimize the space available!
When using the services of SmartReno, you opt for a reliable service with no unwanted surprises. Give your bathroom the very best, and submit your project to receive your three custom submissions!