The most important network of trusted contractors in Canada
We find you trusted contractors.
It's simple and free!
Describe in detail your project via our website. The more detailed your project, the more accurate the quotes.
We refer you to contractors who are qualified, available and interested in the project.
Compare the different offers and choose the local contractor that best suits your needs. All you have to do is formalize your agreement with them!
Contractor was very easy to work with and did a fantastic job. On time and great workmanship and left the site clean and tidy. Would recommend Frank and his crew anytime.
Dan , Scarborough, ON
I am very satisfied with the service provided the contractor. I am an owner of several apartment buildings and have dealt with numerous service suppliers including plumbers. This contractor is one of those suppliers that one wants to keep as partner: they are responsive, diligent, price reasonable and understand the pros and cons of the rental business. I would definitely use them when need it and recommend them when ask to. Thank you!
My contractor is doing a very good job. He is prompt, efficient, and respectful of my home. To date, I am very pleased.
Smart Ren : very useful resource for homeowners requiring assistance with small projects. I would use you again.
over 10 years
Kitchen Cabinet, Countertop & Appliance – I am buying from IKEA
Kitchen Contract work (Quote 1)
• Breaking down the current cabinets and removing them, removal of existing tiles (Back splash, Floor tiles) in kitchen.
• Breaking open the over_head space on 2 walls.
• Breaking down a part of the surrounding wall of kitchen to make it an open concept kitchen + Extending a part of kitchen wall
• Installation cost for Kitchen cabinets + Counter top + Appliances (Gas cook top + Dish washer + Convection oven)
• Apply new Floor tiles, Back splash
• Plumbing + Gas work - Fitting of appliance as the Gas line need to be extended to connect to the Gas cook top and also there would be plumbing work for connecting to the Dishwasher.
• Electric Work - Fix pot lights in the kitchen & One hanging light
• Connecting Exhaust out of kitchen
Non Kitchen Contract work (Quote 2)
• Fix Handrail for steps to Basement
• Change doors to ward robe space in the bedroom - Qty: 2 (Earlier it was 4 but we changed it to 2)
• Fixing panels on 2 walls of Garage
• Changing Electric sockets in house - Qty : 20
• Replacing bathroom shower headset.
Project Description: (second floor)
• Remove existing tiles
• Disconnect the plumbing
• Remove current bathtub
• Remove current vanity
• Dispose garbage
• Supply and install drywall, mud and tape where needed
• Install new shower enclosure supplied by the homeowner
• Supply and install cement board for the shower
• Supply and install the needed plumbing
• Supply and install pot light in the shower
• Install vanity light supplied by the homeowner
• Install wall tiles for shower supplied by the homeowner
• Install faucets, vanity
• Install floor tile supplied by the homeowner
• Supply and Install quarter round
Remove vanity in master bathroom and install the new double sink
vanity supplied by the homeowner
We require two quotes:
1) Build a 230 square foot 3rd floor deck on top of second story structure, in basic treated wood
2) Two parts to this submission :
-Build temporary support structure for current 2nd and 3rd floor decks while 1st floor demolishes back extension.
-Build final permanent support structure for 2nd and 3rd floor decks which allows space underneath for 1st floor to rebuild in future.
In the quote, we will need to know if any permits or plans from engineers or architects will be required.