The most important network of trusted contractors in Canada
We find you trusted contractors.
It's simple and free!
Describe in detail your project via our website. The more detailed your project, the more accurate the quotes.
We refer you to contractors who are qualified, available and interested in the project.
Compare the different offers and choose the local contractor that best suits your needs. All you have to do is formalize your agreement with them!
First time I used your service and it worked well for me; I will use it again
Michael, North York
The contractor did a great job and was very respectful of my home! Wouldn't hesitate to call on him or his team in the future.
over 10 years
Kitchen Cabinet, Countertop & Appliance – I am buying from IKEA
Kitchen Contract work (Quote 1)
• Breaking down the current cabinets and removing them, removal of existing tiles (Back splash, Floor tiles) in kitchen.
• Breaking open the over_head space on 2 walls.
• Breaking down a part of the surrounding wall of kitchen to make it an open concept kitchen + Extending a part of kitchen wall
• Installation cost for Kitchen cabinets + Counter top + Appliances (Gas cook top + Dish washer + Convection oven)
• Apply new Floor tiles, Back splash
• Plumbing + Gas work - Fitting of appliance as the Gas line need to be extended to connect to the Gas cook top and also there would be plumbing work for connecting to the Dishwasher.
• Electric Work - Fix pot lights in the kitchen & One hanging light
• Connecting Exhaust out of kitchen
Non Kitchen Contract work (Quote 2)
• Fix Handrail for steps to Basement
• Change doors to ward robe space in the bedroom - Qty: 2 (Earlier it was 4 but we changed it to 2)
• Fixing panels on 2 walls of Garage
• Changing Electric sockets in house - Qty : 20
• Replacing bathroom shower headset.
We require two quotes:
1) Build a 230 square foot 3rd floor deck on top of second story structure, in basic treated wood
2) Two parts to this submission :
-Build temporary support structure for current 2nd and 3rd floor decks while 1st floor demolishes back extension.
-Build final permanent support structure for 2nd and 3rd floor decks which allows space underneath for 1st floor to rebuild in future.
In the quote, we will need to know if any permits or plans from engineers or architects will be required.
2500 sq feet house need to be painted