The most important network of trusted contractors in Canada
We find you trusted contractors.
It's simple and free!
Describe in detail your project via our website. The more detailed your project, the more accurate the quotes.
We refer you to contractors who are qualified, available and interested in the project.
Compare the different offers and choose the local contractor that best suits your needs. All you have to do is formalize your agreement with them!
Polite and did work in a professional way.
Helped me find a great contractor
We could not be more happy with our kitchen or the contractor! They did a fabulous job, were great communicators, have excellent vendors and were really nice people who we really enjoyed working with.
They were respectful of our budget, our time and we would recommend them to anyone.
over 10 years
We would like to do an upstairs remodel/renovation. 3 bedrooms (2 regular and 1 master w/ensuite) and bathroom.
I purchased a home recently and will take ownership very soon. It is a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house and about 1400 sqft. I would like some work completed and am wondering about costs:
- Half of the basement is finished; the other should be dry-walled, painted, etc. with carpeting
- A walk-in closet needs to be built in the master bedroom which would require bathroom restructuring for 2 upstairs bathrooms
- 3 windows need be replaced
- Space needs to be created in the master bedroom for washer/dryer
- The house interior walls and garage door needs to be painted
Kitchen renovation with the full gutting of existing kitchen, floor, ceiling and walls. Size approx. 12x15 ft. Insulation of exterior wall. Tile or floating floor. Move some plumbing and electrical. New kitchen cabinets to be installed.