The most important network of trusted contractors in Canada
We find you trusted contractors.
It's simple and free!
Describe in detail your project via our website. The more detailed your project, the more accurate the quotes.
We refer you to contractors who are qualified, available and interested in the project.
Compare the different offers and choose the local contractor that best suits your needs. All you have to do is formalize your agreement with them!
Was quick and efficient little interaction with the ppl there
I got the job done and I got a good price. I liked their team.
Laurie, Edmonton, AB
Really trustworthy contractor who followed up promptly with advice and information regarding window replacement. Price was very reasonable and installation professional and quick. Highly recommend!
Joanna , Toronto, Ontario
over 10 years
I'm finalizing a purchase on a condo that needs the following work:
- Sink repairs in both bathroom and kitchen
- New flooring
- Paint job
- Kitchen update (wall to be turned into an island, new cabinetry)
- Bathroom update (new backsplash and possibly tiling)
There are a few other small things and I am still considering additional improvements but those are the core fixes. With any additions, I will, of course, update the budget. It is a two bedrooms condominium. The building association needs one-week notification before work starts. I would like to move with at least my furniture being stored in a room of the apartment. Please let me know the earliest date you could consider starting.
Kitchen Cabinet, Countertop & Appliance – I am buying from IKEA
Kitchen Contract work (Quote 1)
• Breaking down the current cabinets and removing them, removal of existing tiles (Back splash, Floor tiles) in kitchen.
• Breaking open the over_head space on 2 walls.
• Breaking down a part of the surrounding wall of kitchen to make it an open concept kitchen + Extending a part of kitchen wall
• Installation cost for Kitchen cabinets + Counter top + Appliances (Gas cook top + Dish washer + Convection oven)
• Apply new Floor tiles, Back splash
• Plumbing + Gas work - Fitting of appliance as the Gas line need to be extended to connect to the Gas cook top and also there would be plumbing work for connecting to the Dishwasher.
• Electric Work - Fix pot lights in the kitchen & One hanging light
• Connecting Exhaust out of kitchen
Non Kitchen Contract work (Quote 2)
• Fix Handrail for steps to Basement
• Change doors to ward robe space in the bedroom - Qty: 2 (Earlier it was 4 but we changed it to 2)
• Fixing panels on 2 walls of Garage
• Changing Electric sockets in house - Qty : 20
• Replacing bathroom shower headset.
My husband and I are looking to get a quote on re-flooring our condo. Here's the info:
It's a 993 square foot condo. It's an open-plan kitchen/living/dining space with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a den. Floorplan is attached.
We don't need the bathrooms done - the tile is ok in there. But we'd be looking to do hardwood throughout the space, and then a tile that looks like hardwood in the kitchen and potentially foyer area. The existing flooring would need to be removed.
We'd be looking to get this project completed before moving into the space, so there would be no furniture to move - the condo would be empty.
I'm interested in a quote, and also learning about the timing required. Ideally, we'd be looking to get this done starting April 25.