The most important network of trusted contractors in Canada
We find you trusted contractors.
It's simple and free!
Describe in detail your project via our website. The more detailed your project, the more accurate the quotes.
We refer you to contractors who are qualified, available and interested in the project.
Compare the different offers and choose the local contractor that best suits your needs. All you have to do is formalize your agreement with them!
Good service to qualify contractors and quotes.
I got the job done and I got a good price. I liked their team.
Very useful resource for homeowners requiring assistance with small projects. I would use you again.
over 10 years
I would like to redo the sidings of my house along with reinsulating the outside portion below the sidings. Looking to use either vinyl or canexel. The house has 2 floors and both sides are in aluminium sidings. While doing the siding, I would need a solarium to be demolished as well.
I purchased a home recently and will take ownership very soon. It is a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house and about 1400 sqft. I would like some work completed and am wondering about costs:
- Half of the basement is finished; the other should be dry-walled, painted, etc. with carpeting
- A walk-in closet needs to be built in the master bedroom which would require bathroom restructuring for 2 upstairs bathrooms
- 3 windows need be replaced
- Space needs to be created in the master bedroom for washer/dryer
- The house interior walls and garage door needs to be painted
Renovate basement to put in a small bathroom and kitchen sink. Some walls and fix ceiling, flooring and update electrical panel. Main floor to replace flooring and ceilings, install pot lights. Remove 2 walls, redo kitchen.