The most important network of trusted contractors in Canada
We find you trusted contractors.
It's simple and free!
Describe in detail your project via our website. The more detailed your project, the more accurate the quotes.
We refer you to contractors who are qualified, available and interested in the project.
Compare the different offers and choose the local contractor that best suits your needs. All you have to do is formalize your agreement with them!
Easy process to use. With the contractors reaching out to contact me, I didn't have to chase them.
I got the job done and I got a good price. I liked their team.
Laurie, Edmonton, AB
Really trustworthy contractor who followed up promptly with advice and information regarding window replacement. Price was very reasonable and installation professional and quick. Highly recommend!
Joanna , Toronto, Ontario
over 10 years
Installation of pre-build vanity to install in our basement bathroom (removal of existing vanity)
Please note - vanity should slip in as space is 36.5inches but may need to be framed (have a lot of framing wood) since there will be a gap, also plumbing comes from the floor not from the wall so vanity may need to be moved forward slightly - there are 4 inches to play with. Cut a butcher block counter (already purchased) into shelves for exposed cupboard shelves
- Installation of a sink cabinet with 2 drawers. Please note, plumbing comes out of the floor and cannot be moved into the wall (would be great if you could build a box around existing plumbing so not exposed)
- Moving shower head up 3-4 inches. Please note, the shower head is on drywall and plumbing is accessible from a wall behind (we have replacement drywall as needed)
- Ceramic floor installation. Tiles already purchased (tiny and lighter in color)
- Please note, the entire bathroom may be 4ft by 6ft (it is tiny!)
- Sliding door installation/removal of existing door and replacement - will have to frame the inside (we have the wood)
Installation of 2 doors upstairs (doors are purchased and in our home)
We can purchase all materials needed prior to start of work.
As an electrical contractor, I am aware of the quality difference between hiring someone for a particular task, which brings me to your department.
Looking to open up a wall in my kitchen to give a more open look. I'm assuming it is a load bearing wall so I understand additional supporting would be required. The wall to be partially removed would be about 8ft wide and 5ft tall almost to create a window to have a makeshift island. The rafters run perpendicular to this wall and the entire wall is about 12ft wide.
Total size: 1st and 2nd floor, total 3200 ft
Rooms: living room, dining room, kitchen, front foyer, study, 4 bedrooms, 3 full washrooms, 1 2pc washroom
Items required: hardwood floor, tiling, floorboards, mudding taping and painting the walls
(Materials are already purchased)