The most important network of trusted contractors in Canada
We find you trusted contractors.
It's simple and free!
Describe in detail your project via our website. The more detailed your project, the more accurate the quotes.
We refer you to contractors who are qualified, available and interested in the project.
Compare the different offers and choose the local contractor that best suits your needs. All you have to do is formalize your agreement with them!
Very happy with the service received, great price, fast, professional.
The contractor did a great job and was very respectful of my home! Wouldn't hesitate to call on him or his team in the future.
Good system, led to a quick response from a contractor.
over 10 years
First floor : change ceramics of entrance and bathroom. Change hard woods of living room and kitchen.
Square foot : 500pi2
I want to add a room to the finished basement and looking for someone to execute the following:
- cut 22'5" off existing flooring to expose concrete foundation
- remove same length section off finished ceiling to anchor wall frame
- cut perpendicular 11'4" off existing flooring to expose concrete foundation
- remove same length section off ceiling to anchor wall frame
- frame and finish a wall (7'7" H X 22'5" W) to partition the basement, making a 11'4"X22'5" room
- install door to access new room
- frame and finish a second wall (7' H X 11'4" W) in the new room, to make a closet
- install door to access closet
Note that the electricity and lights have already been installed. Also, will need to remove 22'5" section off existing flooring to expose concrete foundation and remove the same length off finished ceiling to anchor wall frame.
All materials to complete the work have been purchased, looking for labour and guaranteed workmanship.
We require two quotes:
1) Build a 230 square foot 3rd floor deck on top of second story structure, in basic treated wood
2) Two parts to this submission :
-Build temporary support structure for current 2nd and 3rd floor decks while 1st floor demolishes back extension.
-Build final permanent support structure for 2nd and 3rd floor decks which allows space underneath for 1st floor to rebuild in future.
In the quote, we will need to know if any permits or plans from engineers or architects will be required.