We find you trusted contractors.
It's simple and free!
Describe in detail your project via our website. The more detailed your project, the more accurate the quotes.
We refer you to contractors who are qualified, available and interested in the project.
Compare the different offers and choose the local contractor that best suits your needs. All you have to do is formalize your agreement with them!
Tile for kitchen and foyer
The contractor was amazing.
He is a professional, he was ture to his word with the workmanship and the finish date
I would highly recommended this company
I have recieved many complements on my floors already. It's so nice when you get what you pay for I'm very happy
Gloria , Mississauga
Installation of a 32sqft natural slate tile backslash
The contractor did a great job and was very respectful of my home! Wouldn't hesitate to call on him or his team in the future.
Replacing water valves in a 6 apartment building.
I am very satisfied with the service provided the contractor. I am an owner of several apartment buildings and have dealt with numerous service suppliers including plumbers. This contractor is one of those suppliers that one wants to keep as partner: they are responsive, diligent, price reasonable and understand the pros and cons of the rental business. I would definitely use them when need it and recommend them when ask to. Thank you!
over 10 years
Redo the sidings of my house
I would like to redo the sidings of my house along with reinsulating the outside portion below the sidings. Looking to use either vinyl or canexel. The house has 2 floors and both sides are in aluminium sidings. While doing the siding, I would need a solarium to be demolished as well.
Complete kitchen renovation
Complete kitchen renovation. Floors, ceiling, pulling back of walls, new cabinets, new appliances.
Kitchen Cabinet, Countertop & Appliance – I am buying from IKEA
Kitchen Contract work (Quote 1)
• Breaking down the current cabinets and removing them, removal of existing tiles (Back splash, Floor tiles) in kitchen.
• Breaking open the over_head space on 2 walls.
• Breaking down a part of the surrounding wall of kitchen to make it an open concept kitchen + Extending a part of kitchen wall
• Installation cost for Kitchen cabinets + Counter top + Appliances (Gas cook top + Dish washer + Convection oven)
• Apply new Floor tiles, Back splash
• Plumbing + Gas work - Fitting of appliance as the Gas line need to be extended to connect to the Gas cook top and also there would be plumbing work for connecting to the Dishwasher.
• Electric Work - Fix pot lights in the kitchen & One hanging light
• Connecting Exhaust out of kitchen
Non Kitchen Contract work (Quote 2)
• Fix Handrail for steps to Basement
• Change doors to ward robe space in the bedroom - Qty: 2 (Earlier it was 4 but we changed it to 2)
• Fixing panels on 2 walls of Garage
• Changing Electric sockets in house - Qty : 20
• Replacing bathroom shower headset.