We find you trusted contractors.
It's simple and free!
Describe in detail your project via our website. The more detailed your project, the more accurate the quotes.
We refer you to contractors who are qualified, available and interested in the project.
Compare the different offers and choose the local contractor that best suits your needs. All you have to do is formalize your agreement with them!
Installation of a 32sqft natural slate tile backslash
The contractor did a great job and was very respectful of my home! Wouldn't hesitate to call on him or his team in the future.
Replacing water valves in a 6 apartment building.
I am very satisfied with the service provided the contractor. I am an owner of several apartment buildings and have dealt with numerous service suppliers including plumbers. This contractor is one of those suppliers that one wants to keep as partner: they are responsive, diligent, price reasonable and understand the pros and cons of the rental business. I would definitely use them when need it and recommend them when ask to. Thank you!
Tile for kitchen and foyer
The contractor was amazing.
He is a professional, he was ture to his word with the workmanship and the finish date
I would highly recommended this company
I have recieved many complements on my floors already. It's so nice when you get what you pay for I'm very happy
Gloria , Mississauga
over 10 years
Kitchen Cabinet, Countertop & Appliance – I am buying from IKEA
Kitchen Contract work (Quote 1)
• Breaking down the current cabinets and removing them, removal of existing tiles (Back splash, Floor tiles) in kitchen.
• Breaking open the over_head space on 2 walls.
• Breaking down a part of the surrounding wall of kitchen to make it an open concept kitchen + Extending a part of kitchen wall
• Installation cost for Kitchen cabinets + Counter top + Appliances (Gas cook top + Dish washer + Convection oven)
• Apply new Floor tiles, Back splash
• Plumbing + Gas work - Fitting of appliance as the Gas line need to be extended to connect to the Gas cook top and also there would be plumbing work for connecting to the Dishwasher.
• Electric Work - Fix pot lights in the kitchen & One hanging light
• Connecting Exhaust out of kitchen
Non Kitchen Contract work (Quote 2)
• Fix Handrail for steps to Basement
• Change doors to ward robe space in the bedroom - Qty: 2 (Earlier it was 4 but we changed it to 2)
• Fixing panels on 2 walls of Garage
• Changing Electric sockets in house - Qty : 20
• Replacing bathroom shower headset.
Our main goal is to increase the size of our pantry by opening our existing pantry into our office space. We want to create a command station for our children to work there as well. The office space is underutilized. Our plan is to move a wall at our entrance which borders the office to enlarge our entrance and tile it. We want to remove the closet and remerge it into a working closet. We would like to renovate our bathroom on the main floor to make it more usable (remove pedestal sink and replace with vanity.) We also want to re image our living room by adding cabinets and replacing the gas fireplace and tile as well as the landing to our basement. We also would like some design ideas that would complement our house. There are a few minor electrical changes we would like to make as well as some drywall repair and painting.
Make the floor even, and install new floor tiles
I have a laundry room in the basement, approx. 12'x10', and I want to replace the existent floor ceramic. The existent ceramic tiles were instale on the concret, no plywood, and the floor is not even.
I am looking for somebody to remove the old floor tiles, make the floor even, and install new floor tiles which I am going to buy.
I will pay cash and I would like to do it as soon as possible. Also the removed old ceramic should be disposed.