The most important network of trusted contractors in Canada
We find you trusted contractors.
It's simple and free!
Describe in detail your project via our website. The more detailed your project, the more accurate the quotes.
We refer you to contractors who are qualified, available and interested in the project.
Compare the different offers and choose the local contractor that best suits your needs. All you have to do is formalize your agreement with them!
Good system, led to a quick response from a contractor.
The contractor did a great job and was very respectful of my home! Wouldn't hesitate to call on him or his team in the future.
Great network of contractors. Awesome for getting multiple quotes, and the best person for the job.
Brandon, North York
over 10 years
Bi-level home. Main floor needs a bit of remodeling which includes painting, bathroom tile changing, installing a new sink, and the kitchen needs new cabinets installed.
Basement needs more work, replacing floor, just a bit of painting, and finishing up the partially finished bathroom. We want a contractor to estimate fixing up the door of the basement bathroom too.
I purchased a home recently and will take ownership very soon. It is a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house and about 1400 sqft. I would like some work completed and am wondering about costs:
- Half of the basement is finished; the other should be dry-walled, painted, etc. with carpeting
- A walk-in closet needs to be built in the master bedroom which would require bathroom restructuring for 2 upstairs bathrooms
- 3 windows need be replaced
- Space needs to be created in the master bedroom for washer/dryer
- The house interior walls and garage door needs to be painted
1. Remove and dispose of the existing bathtub
2. Install drywall aqua board in bathtub area approximately 5 ft x 5 ft
3. Demolition of 2 non-load bearing walls (10 ft x 7.5 ft and 12 ft x 7.5 ft) and garbage disposal
4. Finishing of areas where demolition has been done
5. Remove baseboards throughout approx. 21 ft x 30 f
6. Remove laminate floor 10 ft x 11 f
7. Patch up walls as necessary, plaster tape as necessary
8. Painting primer 2 coats and pain 2 coats approx. 31 ft x 47 f
9. Remove and dispose of wooden shelving size 6 ft x 2 ft
10. Laminate floor installation approx. 7 ft x 30 f