The most important network of trusted contractors in Canada
We find you trusted contractors.
It's simple and free!
Describe in detail your project via our website. The more detailed your project, the more accurate the quotes.
We refer you to contractors who are qualified, available and interested in the project.
Compare the different offers and choose the local contractor that best suits your needs. All you have to do is formalize your agreement with them!
The contractor was very professional and within budget and the bathroom turned out fantastic!
Very professional and easy to work with. Good communication. Top quality work.
Amy Arnott, Montreal, QC
Very easy website to use, you guys contacted me directly by phone for clarifications which is appreciated because talking to a real human is pretty rare these days.
over 10 years
2500 sq feet house need to be painted
I would like an exterior entrance to my basement. Basement, not a walkout. The ground level would be 15X15.
- Require a drain or pump.
- Cement, stone or combination of both for the retaining wall.
- A large down for the basement entrance.
- Dawning to submit to the city with a permit. Receive a verbal from the city that this was possible
2 church chimneys to repair. Brick with stucco, inspection, and repair/rebuild options and recommendations.
- Chimney #1 easily accessible, approx 20' high, minimal damage
- Chimney #2 30 - 40' high, difficult to access. Requires scaffolding. Major repair.