The most important network of trusted contractors in Canada
We find you trusted contractors.
It's simple and free!
Describe in detail your project via our website. The more detailed your project, the more accurate the quotes.
We refer you to contractors who are qualified, available and interested in the project.
Compare the different offers and choose the local contractor that best suits your needs. All you have to do is formalize your agreement with them!
I got the job done and I got a good price. I liked their team.
Good system, led to a quick response from a contractor.
Very professional and easy to work with. Good communication. Top quality work.
over 10 years
Project Description: (second floor)
• Remove existing tiles
• Disconnect the plumbing
• Remove current bathtub
• Remove current vanity
• Dispose garbage
• Supply and install drywall, mud and tape where needed
• Install new shower enclosure supplied by the homeowner
• Supply and install cement board for the shower
• Supply and install the needed plumbing
• Supply and install pot light in the shower
• Install vanity light supplied by the homeowner
• Install wall tiles for shower supplied by the homeowner
• Install faucets, vanity
• Install floor tile supplied by the homeowner
• Supply and Install quarter round
Remove vanity in master bathroom and install the new double sink
vanity supplied by the homeowner
2 church chimneys to repair. Brick with stucco, inspection, and repair/rebuild options and recommendations.
- Chimney #1 easily accessible, approx 20' high, minimal damage
- Chimney #2 30 - 40' high, difficult to access. Requires scaffolding. Major repair.
We are looking to undergo major interior renovations (and possibly some exterior): complete main floor gut and basement gut. The kitchen, bathroom, flooring would all be new, and for the basement, we want it finished.
Thank you !