Agates and different types of geodes are very popular home décor materials now. They are great not only for your home’s interiors, but you can also use them for events. Agates are gorgeous, regardless of the shade or color you choose.
- They add a boho feel or glam, depending on where and how you use them.
- Geodes add immense visual delight to your interiors.
- The easiest and safest to incorporate agates into home décor is to use them as accessories.
- These include candle holders, coasters and window hangers. Don’t fall back on dream catchers.
- You can make attractive agate slice holders and coasters at home. Take some readymade agates and gilding their edges to render a chic feel.
- For candle holders, use a throng of geode candle stands in various shades.
- You can use them as book ends or display them on a rack. They will look gorgeous.
- You can change the doorknobs to create more gilded geodes and attain that dazzling look.
- Rose quartz slab holder looks refined and gorgeous. You can create a gypsy or boho feel with amethyst candle holders.
- You can rock your interiors with amethyst candle holders, rocks and lavender displays to get that boho-chic feel.
- Agate coasters, serving plates and slices can excite your guests.
An effective usage
There has been a meteoric rise in the popularity of geodes, minerals, and crystals. A resurgence of healing crystals and gemstones has fueled this phenomenon. The natural elements are forming positive vibrations at home. They come in the form of accessories, decorative accents, and more.
- You love geodes that provide natural, rough vibes. From tables to light fixtures, place card holders to bottle stoppers, these organic geodes can bring immense creativity and energy to your home, alongside some nostalgia.
- You can serve drinks on rock solid coasters. You may prefer rose quartz, brown agate, or a marbled combination.
- Other stylish methods of using the slabs is to top them with small succulents and tealights for a welcoming, earthy look.
- You can also add sage or incense burners for some witchy and voodoo vibes.
- A white agate surface is a wonderful table. Large fragments of white agate can create a sleek, clean surface.
- You have natural, soft materials beautifully contrasting hard natural items.
- Keep a plush rug beside the table or hang woven wall art just above it.
- You can also position the agate table near a buttery, soft leather sofa ottoman or armchair. Get the best chair covers to protect your furniture.
The crystal way
Bedecking your interiors with geodes, which are colorful and lively crystals you find at the center of specific rocks, is a modern way to induce some color, texture, tonality and earthiness into your home.
- They can easily make your bookshelf look stunning.
- A geode-meets-glam paperweight surely brightens up and redefines any workspace.
- You can use specific coasters to add a color pop, while its silver lining makes the feel of the coasters incredibly posh and lux.
For a cost-effective upgrade, you can just frame a marbled paper piece to get a high-end effect instantly.
You Can Also use Sea Shell
- Coastal shells are an old problem. You accumulate shells in your merry outings to the sea shore. You can’t overlook them. Thus, start by placing them in a chic shell compartment.
- Put starfish, shells, and different things in a pretty glass canister.
- You can utilize an indelible marker or pen to compose the area of that excursion on a sand dollar. Hand the stuff from the canister’s side with twine. It’s an extraordinary home stylistic theme thought.
- Seashells can be incredible work area embellishments. You utilize bigger things like puffy and buff ocean bread rolls or conch shells as paperweights on your table or work area.
- You can utilize them as day by day update devices to stamp your plan for the day.
- Summer laurel is a marvelous style also. String shells and starfish along a twine piece and spot it along your window.
- You can make a moveable sea shore inside your rooms by filling a rectangular glass bowl with sand. Take care of wheatgrass packs.
- Out bamboo sticks, starfish and paste shells, staying them in the sand to make them stand erect and tall.
- The wheatgrass may require watering while it’s in there.
SmartReno can help you find the right contractor for your Decoration & Design project